We are a small group of independent researchers operating out of the National Archives & Records Administration (NARA), as well as other archival facilities in the DC Metro area.
We assist our clients in locating and copying a wide variety of records including historical documents, aerial photographs, motion picture and sound recordings, photography, technical drawings, and much, much more.
Our clients include:
• Military Historians seeking German, American, and Soviet Unit information, including war diaries, maps, personnel files, aerials photography, and other available documents.
• Individuals researching family histories
• Small businesses seeking government documentation available only through archival searches.
• Film companies searching for stock footage.
• Town, city and regional administrations seeking data relating to their own history.
• Historians seeking information on public and political organizations in 3rd Reich, World War I and Weimar Republic Germany.
• Historians seeking archival documents of a wide variety of U.S. Government agencies.
• Hobby Historians seeking information on CIA data relating to a wide variety of topics and now available through the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA)
• Not-for-Profit organizations searching for information on historical buildings, previous locations of gravesites, and similar facilities.
We can be an invaluable source for any sized project, be it a simple search for a specific known record, or an extensive research assignment covering all aspects of a broader topic.
We are fluent in English, German, and Russian, and have a very in-depth knowledge of the archival sources available.